5 things on my to do list...
- Spring cleaning.
- Find a new toy (exersaucer?) to keep Kaylee's attention for long periods of time (the swing isn't cutting it anymore).
- Work on my gluten-free blog.
- Sew some clothes for Kaylee and work on other fun crafts.
- Get the dining room lights fixed.
- Cake truffles.
- Fiddle Faddle. And plain popcorn.
- Pretty much anything chocolate, caramel, or toffee flavored.
- Chips and homemade salsa.
5 things I will never wear again...
Most of these things have to do with my hair. Either I didn't wear weird things in the 80's or I'm not certain I wouldn't wear them again... scary).
- Shorts above the knee.
- Big scrunchies in my hair or on my wrist.
- Layered colored socks (my main memory while wearing these, I was riding in the "Beast" van with my cousin Heidi and we were both wearing our socks this way... it was totally radical dude).
- My bangs hairsprayed straight up.
- Big bows in my hair.
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire...
- Build a house with a fun playroom for the kids, a theater room for Joel, and a craft room for me.
- Travel, especially cruises!
- Get an awesome minivan (yes, I'm a geek and I want a minivan... I've already admitted that in a previous post).
- Help out others. If anyone has seen Oprah's Big Give (it's the show I watch online while feeding Kaylee at 3am), what the people on there have the opportunity to do each week is my dream.
- Throw parties. I would love to be able to throw big elaborate parties for family and friends. I'd have so much fun planning the buffet, decorations, entertainment, etc. I want to do birthday parties, holiday theme parties, and just because parties. I realize I can do them now, but it would be fun if money wasn't an issue and I could do whatever I could dream up.
5 Bad Habits...
Hmmm, where to start...
- Nail biting.
- Interrupting people (sorry everyone I've done this to and will do it to in the future! I'm working on it).
- Shoplifting. Okay, not really. Well... not really on purpose. And it's only happened twice, so it's not really a habit. I just need to look closer under the carseat in the cart when I take Kaylee shopping. Two different times I've gotten out to my car and found a little 99 cent item in the cart when I lift Kaylee out (jell-o and car lightbulbs). Talk about frustrating! Don't worry, both times I went back into the store and bought the item. Even though it was an accident I still felt like a criminal.
- Procrastination. And getting annoyed when someone reminds me about the thing I'm procrastinating. I always get to the things I need, but I have to be in the mood or I won't do it.
- My curiosity. It's pretty bad. I like to know details about things. Even when it has nothing to do with me. "Curiosity" is actually a nice way of putting it. "Nosy" is more accurate. My "nosiness" does seem to go in waves though. Sometimes I want to know details to everything and sometimes I couldn't care less.
5 of my favorite toys...Nostalgics
I still have every single one of these toys. I couldn't give them up, so now my girls get to play with them :).
- Polly Pockets (back when they were tiny). I have a lot, but Paige might have more.
- Barbies. Kim, Brooke, and I even had a Barbie room for awhile. It was awesome! We could set up all of our Barbie furniture and just leave it there for days.
- Dolls. I couldn't choose between 6 toys, so I combined my Cabbage Patch Doll and Strawberry Shortcake Doll into one.
- Love-A-Lot Carebear. She's the pink one with 2 hearts on her tummy.
- Smooshies. Does anyone remember these?! I have yet to find someone (besides my family) that remembers these, which is weird because they always had commercials for them the year I got them for Christmas. Here is a picture I found online of one I had (her name was even Beth):