About the video:
- Yes, she can walk!!! She still crawls about 1/2 the time, but she's getting the hang of this walking thing.
- At the very start of the video she has her arms raised above her head. She'll often do that and say "yay" when she's proud of herself.
- She found the beanie on the floor and brought it to me, so I put it on her. She wanted to wear it all afternoon. Every time it came off she'd bring it to me to put back on.
- Yes, she does have a black eye (though it's almost gone).
- She loves waving and blowing kisses to people. It's so cute! I especially love it when she'll do both when all I tell her to do is say bye bye.
- Her newest trick is folding her arms for prayers. It only lasts for a few seconds, but it's a great start. Sometimes I'll ask her to fold her arms or sometimes I'll say, "should we bless this?" and she'll fold them. I love it!
- Yes, she is still an absolute angel. She's starting to get a little bit of an attitude, but even still it's not bad.