Saturday, June 5, 2010

We love it when Daddy doesn't have to go to work!

Joel had some time off work last month, so we took advantage of that and went to the zoo and to the Gateway Children's Museum. I'm breaking up my favorite pictures/videos into a bunch of posts that will publish throughout the month (that way my family can get a dose of cute kids every few days instead of all at once).


The day we went to Hogle Zoo was wet and cold. We decided it'd be worth it because they always say the cats are more active when it's cold... they weren't.

Pros of going that day: We had the zoo basically to ourselves. It wasn't hot.

Cons: It was cold! Kaylee and I looked pretty dorky (the difference in weather between our house and the zoo was pretty big. We're dressed for rain, cold, and the hot sun all at once... yes, I am wearing a raincoat with a scarf.).

Bundled up and ready to see some animals



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I probably would have taken the cold over the crowds! It looks like you still had fun!