Saturday, September 4, 2010

Liam!

We have a new nephew! My brother, Ryan, and his wife, Rosa Lee, had their first child August 25. He is SO CUTE!!! And he is a big baby (I love big babies): 9 lbs 11 oz!

I really need to stop looking at his cute pictures. All I want to do is go visit him and hold him non-stop (not possible when you have a sore throat).




Kaylee was quite darling with him. She'd see him and get a sweet look on her face and be really gentle. She'd get a tiny little smile and tilt her head to the side and just look at him. It was pretty funny. I wish this video showed that better, but it does show her saying how soft he (the blanket) is in a really quiet voice.



I wish I would have gotten Logan on camera, but couldn't because I was holding him. He'd just laugh and smile when he'd look at Liam. It was pretty darn cute.

Congratulations Ryan and Rosa Lee. Liam is darling and perfect!

No comments: