Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CTU: Provo

Howdy,

A couple of friends of mine made a feature-length parody of 24 and it's finally ready for public viewing. I got to play a small role in it, so they asked me if I would help spread the word to my friends across the web.

And so I spread: http://ctuprovo.com/

That is the official website where you can get information and such as well as download the entire movie and watch it in the comfort of your own home.

You can discuss the movie and/or ask any questions you may have in the comments.

Here's their synopsis from the site (with my own, personal embellishments) to help wet (whet?) your appetite:

By "24" fans for "24" fans. CTU: Provo is a hilarious look at what happens when a small town branch of the Counter Terrorist Unit is confronted with an actual terrorist attack. With the help of some diehard fans of the "24" show, these hapless agents attempt to stop a horrific environmental catastrophe. Along the way, they'll discover what a slick oil tycoon has to do with all of this as well as try to save the life of an important politician. Featuring beloved entertainer Donny Osmond, radio personality Jimmy Chunga, acclaimed actor Rick Macy and members of Divine Comedy (BYU's premier sketch comedy troupe), CTU: Provo is sure to entertain fans of "24" as well as those who have never seen the show.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love 24...I am not sure about CTU provo though... lol..

Backwoods Browns said...

Love 24, this better be good!! :) I'm looking forward to it!!

Monica said...

Hey...it was really good to see you guys on Saturday. We need to all get together more and just go to dinner or something. Oh, and Bethany, I am trying to do the nursing on just one side when I do it now to see if that helps so I will let you know...