Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008

I'm finally getting my Halloween pictures up. We had a lot of fun this year! Kaylee even had 2 different Halloween costumes. Lucky girl.

First she was a cute little fairy with sparkles all over her face.


Then she was a hobo. And I must say, she was the cutest little hobo I've ever seen!


This is what her hobo makeup looked like before it all got rubbed off. (No, she does not have a rash. It's hard to put a red nose on a baby!)


Hangin' with her Uncle Brent.


This was pretty much the best. Can anyone guess who Joel was? I'll give you some hints: he's pale and he shimmers in the sunlight...


You guessed it! Edward from Twilight!
I was Bella. You can't see it in the picture, but I had a bite mark on my hand that was pale and shimmered a bit (I got her description from wikipedia). I was also wearing less makeup than normal and I was whiny, depressed, and clumsy. This picture is from the 2nd book (we're both depressed we can't have each other). My hand is on his rock hard, cold stone chest.

(For anyone who isn't already aware, Joel and I are not Twilight fans. Joel was Edward - a sparkly, sad "vampire" with no fangs - because he was mocking the books and it was an easy costume to do. I was Bella because it was easy- we're even the same size.)

10 comments:

Sara Ann said...

You guys totally crack me up:) That hobo costume is so funny and the fairy is so so cute:)

Heidi said...

I love Kaylee's costumes! So cute! (And you guys are funny!)

Paige said...

haha I love it all!

Brooke Bennett said...

weirdos! except for the cute fairy!

Unknown said...

I love the costumes and Kaylee is sooo cute.

Backwoods Browns said...

I love Kaylee's costumes!! Love the Hobo one! You two are so funny!!I love the Twilight mock!! It's hilarious!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Lucky Kaylee to get two costumes for Halloween. I'm impressed with your creative costumes. (I love the sad/depressed looks on your faces!)

Tyler, Thais said...

She makes such a cute fairy!

Heidi Wood said...

Beth... you are too funny. I think I can still be your friend though, even if you aren't a Twilight fan :)I really got a good laugh out of this!

Maggie said...

Wow, that is great. Loved the Twilight costumes (even though I love the books!). Kaylee was the most adorable hobo by far.