Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Here's What You've REALLY Been Waiting For!!!

Kaylee Jane Hilton was born Weds, November 14, 2007 at 4:15 pm.
She weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. and is 20 inches long.
She is an angel!!!



Kaylee Jane

This slide show is of the pictures Joel's family took. I can't figure out how to change the zooming effects so that it doesn't cut Kaylee out of half the pictures, but I'm leaving the slide show in because it still shows her some and it shows what was going on after she was born (me with my swollen face chowing down Fiddle Faddle, our amazing view of the temple from our room, our wonderful family loving the new baby, Joel adoring his new daughter, Kaylee getting her first bath, etc.)

3 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Thank you for posting these! Wow... I certainly have cute neices (& nephews). Kaylee is seriously beautiful. Congratulations you two.

Kurtis and Iva said...

Congratulations! She is a doll! You did well and still look good. Seeing pictures of cute little babies makes me want another one.

Brooke Bennett said...

Cute baby Kaylee! I'm so glad you posted these!