Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday (Yesterday), My Wife!!


Happy Birthday (yesterday), Beth!

I wanted to put this picture up here because this is my favorite picture of Beth and the first one I ever took of her. My parents wanted to know who this girl was that I kept talking about and texting and so I told her I had to take a picture of her on my cell phone so I could send it to my parents. Even back then I knew that you were someone special and that I wanted everyone to know who I was with.

Thank you for being wonderful. You do so much for me and Kaylee and ask for so little in return. You're an amazing wife, a nurturing and caring mother, and the woman of my dreams.

I love you, Bethany and I look forward to many more birthdays together with you.

Love,

Your Husband

7 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Backwoods Browns said...

Ohhh how sweet!!

Bethany said...

How did I get so lucky? :)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Kelsey, Tyler & Lucy said...

Okay, Joel it's your long lost friend Kelsey (Hansen) Hornibrook. I heard you got married, but you have a baby now too!!! So crazy that we are all grown up! Did you know Bethany and I were visiting teaching partners spring term before I got married? I remember that she was so sweet and she made good chocolate covered pretzels. I don't know if she would remember me but I so remember her!
Anyway, I have a baby now two. Our little Lucy is only a couple months older than Kaylee.
I found your blog link on Carla's new blog and HAD to say hello. Our blog is tylerandkelsey.blogspot.com Hope life is wonderful!

Kelsey, Tyler & Lucy said...

PS You're baby and wife are BEAUTIFUL! Way to go Joel!