Friday, August 7, 2009

Should I be Concerned?

Kaylee is obsessed with Cinderella (that's not what I'm concerned about).

While she watches it she'll often be smiling at parts and occasionally react to something (I'm also not concerned about this... it's quite cute).
What I'm concerned about is that her biggest reaction is at this part:

And it's not what you'd think! She's not scared of it... she laughs!!! Really loudly! That part scared me as a kid (and actually still does give me the creeps). My daughter thinks it's hilarious.

What a silly girl. Her father must be Joel or something. :)

7 comments:

Paige said...

Hahahaha. Oh what a funny girl. She's for sure Joels daughter.

Anonymous said...

LIv is the same way! She doesn't understand scary I guess because she acts fine when watching Cinderella. The funniest is when she watches the Little Mermaid and she says 'Look! Scary Octopus' but in more of an "I know what that is" sort of way.

Brooke Bennett said...

LOL!!! Yep, she's her Daddy's girl! Definitely different than my kids and their reactions.

Backwoods Browns said...

HAHAHA, so true! Maybe it's because she's still too young to really know whats going on? hmmmm, who knows , but It probably is the "Joel" in her huh? ;) No fear!!!

Breann and Skylar said...

When I read that I automatically thought...She's Joel's! Cute girl, she's growing up so fast!

Ponczoch Family said...

So funny... definately not a White thing.

Heidi said...

Haha! So cute!