Thursday, August 27, 2009

What You've Been Waiting For...

Isn't he precious? He's such a mellow baby. I took him to his 2 week appointment today and he didn't cry at all during the PKU test (they prick the babies heel and have to fill up circles on a paper with their blood). He did cry during the appointment after he filled his diaper and his clothes were off. He hates that.

He's gained a pound since birth, so he's 9 lbs 3 oz now.

I love his hair! It's so soft and fun to play with! It goes really curly when it's wet.

I don't look too great in this picture, but Logan looks darling, so I'm posting it anyway. Plus it shows that even though he's a big baby he's still small (or maybe I'm just huge ;) ).

He does pretty well at night, but I still wish he'd switch his day and night schedule. He sleeps for 4-5 hours straight in the middle of the day. It does help me be able to both take a nap and get things accomplished. Especially since Kaylee's 2 hour naps have turned into 3 hours. Love it!

Kaylee's no longer ignoring him. I'm not sure which I prefer. I have to be on constant watch now because she loves to have her toys kiss him and sometimes they don't kiss as softly as they should. (Check out how opposite they are as far as hair and skin... crazy!)

I realize this bouncer is extremely pink, but Logan loves it while I get ready in the morning. At least his outfit says all boy. And look, he does open his eyes sometimes!


And I just had to add these of Kaylee from last night. I went in to get a change of clothes for Logan and found her sleeping like this:
Legs through the bars and Elmo over her head.

15 comments:

Paige said...

Cutest post EVER. Your kids are so cute! Kaylee is hilarious. How does she sleep like that? And wahoooo that she's finally paying attention to Logan! And Logan is just plain cute :)

Unknown said...

awwww cute!! logan looks like he's growing up so much already, especially with the picture that he has his eyes open in! and kaylee's just hilarious :)

Ponczoch Family said...

Oh, these real pictures are so much better than your cell phone ones. Logan is so cute. I am pretty sure he is not white though. You are white. Kaylee is white. Joel is mostly white (a little olive). I'm thinking that Logan has some latin blood in him. So here's the real question... was he switched in the hospital or is he the milk man's baby? jk

Heidi said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! I love his hair and his chunkyness. I love these photos! Thanks for sharing!

Claudia T said...

Funny how both our second babies are so 'latin' looking...at least I have an excuse...what's yours? ;)
He's so adorable though, and Kaylee is doing so well w/ him it seems. (minus the not so soft kisses)
I'm happy to hear that she's doing so well, b/c Jacob had such a hard time w/ Anna.
Oh yeah, one more thing they have in common...Jacob sleeps w/ Pooh and a blanket and most nights the little blanket is totally covering his head...I don't know how they do that?!

Amanda said...

He is so cute! I love his outfit where he's in the pink bouncer. Fun post!

Brooke Bennett said...

Logan is so so so so cute!!! I'm glad you posted more pictures! Seeing him seriously makes me anxious for Jaxton! Glad Kaylee likes him now!

Unknown said...

very very cute pictures. He is absolutely yummy. good to hear Kaylee is liking him more.

Jenn Erickson said...

Yeah! More pictures! He is sooo beautiful. I love the outfit in the bouncer.

Sara Ann said...

he is beautiful!

Telfords said...

He is so stinking cute!

Hilti said...

YAY!!! Love the pictures! I think the one where he's sitting in the bouncer he looks like Joel when you've woken him up too early in the morning. :)

Jessica said...

Handsome little man!!!

Backwoods Browns said...

He's so cute! Isnt it funny how different each child can be!? Love all the pictures! It's nice to have the real ones up, you can really see just how adorable he is! Glad everything is going good.

nicole said...

He's so adorable!!! Funny how the we have a Logan, Dunns have a Logan, and now Hiltons have a Logan. It must be a neighborhood thing. Good name! I love the pictures, I can't wait to see him in person! :)