Thursday, September 17, 2009

5 Weeks Old

Logan's 5 weeks old today. He's such a darling boy! He still has his dark skin and dark hair, but his face is looking more and more like Kaylee's (except very boyish). He loves to eat and be held all day, so it makes it a little tough to get much accomplished, but he's worth it.

We got home from the store and I was putting things away while Logan slept in his carseat. I went over to check on him and found this:
Kaylee's such a nice big sister. Since then she loves to give Logan Mickey Mouse.

And Logan likes that she does. When checking on him a few minutes later I found his hand holding Mickey.

Proof that he does open his eyes occasionally. They looked really dark when he was first born, but now they're looking like they could go blue. We'll see.

Being held by his Great Grandma Wilkey.

See... eyes open again :). His onesie was one of my first attempts at applique. It turned out pretty cute (unless you look up close at the trunk... then it's obvious I made it :) ).

9 comments:

Heidi said...

So sweet! I love that he grabbed onto Mickey!

Kurtis and Iva said...

He's a little chub! I love it! How sweet of Kaylee to share her Mickey with her brother.

Brooke Bennett said...

Too cute! Posting these pictures is seriously making me so anxious for Jaxton!

Sara Ann said...

How cute:) I love the picture of him in the pink bouncy seat! You will all laugh about that when he is older:)

Sariah said...

Aw he's a cutie. Especially for only being 5 weeks old. He's got so much hair, i'm so jealous! lol.

Unknown said...

Hey is so cute and I agree with sariah all that hair still? that is crazy.. I hope my next has a good head of hair. He is adorable.

Claudia T said...

What a cutie!
I wish we lived closer so you could teach me all your awesome Martha Stewart skills!

Sariah said...

Hey, I was wondering if I might be able to interview you and your husband for my developmental psych class about having a newborn baby in the house. You think I could call each of you sometime soon and ask you a few questions?

Backwoods Browns said...

He's so cute! He's getting big :) They grow up so fast! I'm so glad the Kaylee is so sweet with him!! It makes things easier :)