Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Rite Aid Deals

So I ended up getting $78 worth of free stuff Monday. I did have to pay $5 in taxes, but I had $10 worth of coupons, so I actually earned $5 on it all. And I'm set with cold and flu supplies for a few years, both kid and adult stuff! I ended up not being able to get to the store till around 8:45 and there were a few items that I barely got (only 1 or 2 left), but there was plenty of almost everything else.

If you haven't gone yet, you still may be able to get some free stuff. I'd call your local Rite Aid and either ask if they're substituting for things that are out or if they've gotten a new shipment in (or when they will).

If you did go, be sure to enter your store receipt, so you can get your rebates!

I love Rite Aid deals! I'm getting a check in the mail for $11 from September rebates (I got a bunch of Johnson and Johnson Baby stuff for free, plus made money on that one) and my October check will be over $145 plus a $10 gift card. I spent less than $145 on all that stuff! Pretty awesome!

No comments: