Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hoping our luck continues (we need your help!)


We entered a Groom My Room contest with My 99.5 radio station to get an Ethan Allen room makeover. We've had some good luck with contests recently, and thought this could be a fun one to win.

I'm not going to lie... it's a little embarrassing to post this picture (which is why I'm going to explain below), but we could use your help.

http://www.my995fm.com/pages/groom_my_room/


Vote #17


We know there are some rooms on there that need it more (and some that need it less), but we'd like to win anyway. :) You do have to put in an email address and then verify it. Hopefully you have a junk email address if that's a problem. One vote per computer- if you have multiple computers feel free to vote from each one. ;)

A little explanation about how bad our room looks. If you've seen our apartment, you know it's pretty awesome (vaulted ceilings, cool woodwork, big rooms, etc.), but it doesn't have much storage at all. Because of this, our master bedroom has become our storage room. We have stuff lining the walls. Also, we hang dry our clothes (no dryer hookups), so there is an ironing board with clothes hanging on it.

I haven't even attempted to decorate much because I don't feel like there's a point right now. It would be awesome to win the room makeover! I don't know exactly what it would be, but I'm hoping for some matching furniture and maybe some nice shelves for storage or something. Anyway, if you could, please vote!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I voted for you! Good luck. :)